- Praise (0) September 29, 2013
Deuteronomy 10:21 KJV
He is thy praise, and he is thy God, that hath done for thee these great and terrible things, which thine eyes have seen.
- Morning Exhortation : September 28, 2013 (0) September 28, 2013 Wait patiently on the Lord. He will deliver, heal, set you free.
- Morning Exhortation: September 27, 2013 (0) September 27, 2013 Be open to the great things God has in store for you.
- Morning Exhortation September 26, 2013 (0) September 26, 2013 Some days we just need a reminder of our part of God’s plan. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.
- Musing (0) September 25, 2013
I find it amazing that we have a culture that conveniently forgets God has not changed. His word is absolute. In the process of interpreting His word, I fear we have watered it down. Now His will is a mere suggestion. We no longer strive for His perfection, rather we are so permissive with His Word we change the connotations to suit our situation. We live under grace, but daily we frustrate it. Yet how long will He suffer us?
- Everyday God: Garments (0) September 24, 2013
As praise dancers we tend to think in terms of God receiving glory from our physical worship on Sunday mornings. We give a lot of thought to what we will wear and which type of song we are ministering to, but what about Monday, Thursday, Saturday? How do we look to God then? Do we praise dance through disappointments? Are we worshiping when we are unsure? God wants to get glory out of our everyday lives. He is after all, the same God, and no less worthy of our very best praise. Praise looks good on you.
1 Peter 3:3-4 (KJV)
Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel; But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
- Praise (0) September 23, 2013
In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word.
- Praise (0) September 22, 2013
I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O Lord; for it is good.
- Morning Exhortation (0) September 22, 2013 With God all things are possible. And through Christ we can do all things. He gives us strength, the ability to endure, to accomplish any thing and everything. Every goal, ambition, or dream we have, if we trust Him, abide in Him, follow Him, walk in His ways, He will cause them to come to pass.
- Morning Exhortation (0) September 21, 2013 The Lord is always near. You are never alone. He hears even your whispered prayers and is working all things out for your good. Know and trust in the greatness of His love for you.