- Praise (0) September 8, 2013
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
- Collaborations in Choreography (0) September 6, 2013
“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.” George Bernard Shaw
When we respectfully share our ideas and thoughts about choreography, each dancer is enhanced, and beautiful ministering in dance can occur, reflecting the glory of God from our unity.
- Morning Exhortation September 5, 2013 (0) September 5, 2013 Forgive quick. Life is preciously short. If you love someone don’t hesitate to tell them. Love is courageously open. It takes strength to be vulnerable and faith to love. Cast aside pride and live in truth. It will set you free.
- Praise Report (0) September 4, 2013
Continually I am amazed by the goodness of God. Daily I am convinced of His eternal goodness. While our adversary is prowling and roaring, God is busy leading, guiding, covering, and directing our every step. Thank you Jesus for open doors, and for closed ones.
The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.
- Praise (0) September 1, 2013
I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
- Morning Exhortation August 31, 2013 (0) August 31, 2013 May you be surprised by joy. Embrace the abundant life Jesus came to give.
- Choose To Praise (0) August 30, 2013
I am daily reminded that joy is a choice. As God’s children, We have the option of choosing how we will respond to any circumstance. He tells us to cast the whole of our care unto Him. In the same way we depend on the dependable people in our lives, family, spouses, friends. God wants us to trust in and turn to Him. And in this we have the choice to rest in the freedom of knowing He WILL orchestrate everything, and cause them to work together to produce good in our lives. We can choose to carry worry and strife in us, or let His praises overflow out of us.
- Morning Exhortation August 29, 2013 (0) August 29, 2013 May God restore you, reviving right relationships, building you up and causing you to flourish, in Him. May you draw closer to Him walking securely in His perfect will for you In Jesus. Overflow.
- Transparency (0) August 28, 2013
We are taught from infancy how to wear masks. How to cover up our innermost being, our thoughts, and emotions. It is no surprise then that this tendency transfers into our dancing. But God wants more. He wants to use us as transparent vessels for His glory. Vessels that He can pour into and out of.
Matthew 5:15-17 (KJV)
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
- Reassess And Press (0) August 27, 2013
God is not surprised. Ever. We however are frequently surprised, and can become a bit overly concerned with things and situations that arise that seem to throw our plans out the door. There are certain situations that seem so daunting that they can make us reassess the vision God has placed in us, as well as the ministries we are a part of, and even for our very own lives. But, God is not thrown off course by our hurdles. In fact, He saw them when He placed His will in our hearts, AND He desires us to trustingly continue to walk it out.
Philippians 3:13-15 (KJV)
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.