- Morning Exhortation June 27, 2013 (0) June 27, 2013 May God bless you and keep you and cause His face to shine on you. May you rest in the richness of His love, walk uprightly before Him, and be filled with His mercy and grace.
- Two or Three (0) June 26, 2013
You can not make anyone worship. That being said what may look like worship to one person, may actually be sounding brass and tinkling cymbals to God. But when we as worship arts ministers, worship from our spirit, others are encouraged to worship from their spirit. Then our offering of worship and praise is a gift received by God.
- Tough Decisions: Vision (0) June 25, 2013
Habakkuk 2:2-3 (KJV)
2 And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
As a praise dance leader. I have found it sometimes tedious to write things down, but I have found that doing so can resolve many issues. What is the vision God gave you for the ministry He has entrusted you with? Keep it vision in front of you, walk towards it. Continually place it in front of those who are following you, so that your entire ministry will fall in line with it.
- Morning Exhortation June 24, 2013 (0) June 24, 2013 May you walk upright before the Lord, stand before Him blameless covered by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Praise (0) June 23, 2013
1 Chronicles 16:25For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised: he also is to be feared above all gods.
- Unity (0) June 21, 2013
Psalm 133:1 (KJV)
1. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
When we are ministering in Dance alongside the praise and worship team, our worship is enhanced, becoming a unified offering to God. And God sees, He hears, He shows up, and takes pleasure in the fact that we desired to create a unified atmosphere of worship for His presence to abide in.
- Morning Exhortation June 20, 2013 (0) June 20, 2013 May your everyday be a glorious celebration of life. Jesus said “I have come that you might have life and life in abundance” May God richly bless you in every way.
- Morning Exhortation June 19, 2013 (0) June 19, 2013 May you accomplish the tasks you have set before you. May each task bring you nearer to accomplishing your goals. May your dreams and visions be a reality as you walk continually with God. Be blessed.
- Tough Decisions: Pleasing People (0) June 18, 2013
There are times when you are about to make a decision that you know will not make everyone happy. Knowing that however is very freeing in that when you make your decision, you can now focus on the goal at hand. What is your primary reason for making the decision and what are you trying to accomplish? Does this decision fall in line with the vision God gave you concerning the dance ministry and the church you are a part of? God has a way of working everything out, making all things good for those who love and are called according to His purposes.
- The Lord Is Worthy (0) June 17, 2013
In all the things we do during the day, giving our all to our jobs, family, career, God sometimes gets our leftover attention. Sometimes we are so busy being busy, that He becomes an afterthought. The Lord God Our Father is ever deserving of our praise. He deserves our very best. Even in our rehearsals we should uplift and glorify God. We rehearse, perfecting our craft, as a display and offering toward His glory. In all we do, not just our dance, but in conversation, actions, relationships, we need to seek to glorify God, to bring praise and honor Him and Him alone. Live a lifestyle of praise because the Lord Our God is worthy.