- Praise (0) June 16, 2013
2 Samuel 22:50Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.
- Tough Decisions: Pray, And Follow God (0) June 15, 2013
When you are faced with a decision that is going to impact your dance ministry, whether you are the leader or a member, remember to seek God first. Make sure that your decision, is being made with a pure heart, is in the will of God, and is in line with the vision of the dance ministry and church you are a part of. It may not be popular. Determine what it is that He would have you do in the situation, and the way He would have it done. Change can be difficult for many people, but if it is a change that needs to be made, do it. Stay on track with God. Keep your heart and mind clear. If it was truly the will of God, when the dust settles, He will get the glory.
- Morning Exhortation June14, 2013 (0) June 14, 2013 The Lord Our God has promised “I am with you always”. And He is. In all you do remember God is with you.
- Morning Exhortation June 13, 2013 (0) June 13, 2013 May you have peace. Peace of mind, in your heart, throughout your body, and in your spirit. May you be blessed with great perspective so that you don’t sweat the little things and trust God for those out of your control things, remembering He cares for you and everything that concerns you. May your relationships flourish and your employ be secure in Jesus.
- Choreography: Narrative (0) June 12, 2013
The visual story is not just for special occasions like Resurrection Sunday and Christmas. A song depicting the good news of God’s unending, continual, and daily love for us, will minister hope and encouragement to us all any day.
- Praise Dance Leader – Tough Decisions (0) June 11, 2013
As a leader you have no doubt had to make some tough decisions. And those decisions were probably unpopular. To be honest though, that is why you were chosen. Because you CAN make those tough decisions even in the face of great opposition, and at the risk of being maligned. That being said, here are a few things I am finding helpful.
1. Pray, and follow God.
2. Know that you wont make everyone happy. In fact many may not be happy with you at all
3. Keep your vision in front of you, and walk towards it. It may also be helpful to continually place it in front of those who are following you.
4. Cuts hurt, but pruning makes you stronger.
5. Love generously. Love never fails. Love can restore everything.
- A fresh time (0) June 10, 2013
Psalm 63:1O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is
Many people ask why we rehearse so early on a Saturday morning. I often tell people that we rehearse at a fresh time. And truly it is. After our 8:30am rehearsal, I often feel energized, reinvigorated, and ready to infect everyone I meet with the atmosphere of praise from our rehearsal. Hope is easy when you look at the world through fresh eyes.
- Praise (0) June 9, 2013
Exodus 15:11Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?
- Perspective (0) June 8, 2013
This week I am praising God for perspective.
1. technique of depicting space relationships on a flat surface
2. the way objects appear from their relative distance and positions
3. mental view or prospect
Praise God. I realize all over again just how gracious God is. When I look back from what God has brought us from and through I can only truly say thank you and give Him praise. I praise Him for the abundance, in wisdom, in knowledge, in giftings, in finance… You know, I used to wonder why God granted us so much when it is just the two of us, but to be able to effect an immediate difference in someones life is both awesome and humbling. I mean we give. We give to organizations and individuals that God places on our hearts because we recognize that our blessings are not just for us, and being able to actually see our gift as a tangible physical blessing to an individual is so… inspiring. God is good. And for that I praise Him.
What are you praising God for?
- Morning Exhortation June 7, 2013 (0) June 7, 2013
Embrace change and trust God. All things will work together for your good.
Proverbs 3:6, Romans 8:28