- Calling All Flags, Banners, Billows, Streamers & Silk Worshipers (0) February 11, 2015
Calling All Flags, Banners, Billows, Streamers, & Silk Worshipers! DIM 2015 is looking for 75 anointed technicians to COMPLETELY SATURATE the Sanctuary during the opening procession 3/20 & 3/21! You will be under the guidance of Dr. Franca Fauntleroy as we FILL the Temple! Call 562-293-1700 if you have a team dedicated to the ministry of divine pageantry!
- Worship Service Etiquette for the Dance Arts Ministries – via Samantha Pedziwiatr (0) November 19, 2014
Worship Service Etiquette for the Dance Arts Ministries Participants
This small titled “Worship Service Etiquette” simply for the reason that I couldn’t come up with a better title. There are probably as many ways to conduct a worship service/concert or event as there are churches. The
leadership of each local church is given the responsibility of seeing that God’s vision for their church is implemented. However, I do believe that there are certain considerations that should be made in the
implementation of a worship services/concert or events.
1. As a Leader or Director when a time is assigned for you or your team to arrive it is only correct that you arrive not on the time the event starts but give your self 20 mins-30 mins to be there ahead
a) You need to be dressed not getting dressed and also, if there is any changes need that you and your team can adjust to the flow of the spirit.
b) Make more than one copy of your music and have the song on a singe CD If it’s on an Ipod please have it unlocked and set on repeat
2. Different churches have different dress code (????) You should always be covered top and bottom layered nothing see through or undergarments showing…
a) Ladies there are sports bras that you can purchase as reg. bras.
please were not legging only if you are wearing skirts you need palazzo’s also to cover you bottom form.
b) Ladies one pieces need to have bottom half covered (material) if your top doesn’t come above your knees
c) Men the correct undergarments are need also jock strap or ballet dance underwear that keep all things in place. Tee shirts longer that your groin area.So when you raise your arms in praise we don’t see your under belly etc.
The biggest thing I keep seeing at event conferences and services are
After a Praise Dancer or team ministers…..They LEAVE
Don’t Just Minister and Leave (rude) (unprofessional) (disrespectful) etc.
a) Sit through the service God may need you to minister again or there may be a life changing word for you or your team.
(If it’s a concert or the movies we will stay and see what happen after the previews wont leave early at ALL!!!!
b) Some dancers/ teams have other events to do (yes),but some of you have set patterns within the dance ministry world that are very heart breaking.
Fellowshipping and connecting with others dance ministries is a blessing.
It’s sad to hear where is etc…oh you know they just dance and leave..
God give us time and will give you time.
- The Arrival Dance Concert DVD’s On Sale (0) September 27, 2014
Missed the “The Arrival Dance Concert“?
Pre-Order your DVD’s Click here.
- LIFT THOSE HANDS – Encouragement via Rekesha Pittman (0) April 18, 2014
There are times when a leader’s hands get heavy. This does not diminish leadership capacity or show weakness. It is an indication of humanity. Having a good support system will allow for victory to be obtained in the middle of a battle. Those who surrounded Moses lifted his hands and let him have a seat. As long as Moses stayed in position, the people gained ground. Leaders: STAY RIGHT THERE! As long as you can remain in position with your hands lifted, SUCCESS is imminent! Surrender ALL
- Morning Exhortation March 31, 2014 (1) March 31, 2014 May you receive a double portion of joy. Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.
- Post by Dr. Matthew L Stevenson III (0) March 25, 2014
- Morning Exhortation March 24, 2014 (0) March 24, 2014 Abound. Live life to the full. Rest, stay, reside. Be present completely, fully supplied with overflowing abundance! Be steadfast unmoveable always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing your work is not in vain in the Lord. Be blessed.
- Morning Exhortation March 17, 2014 (0) March 17, 2014 May Gods blessings flow your way. May His favor overtake you. May His peace cover you. Follow His leading and guiding and be blessed.
- Morning Exhortation (0) March 16, 2014 Hold on to hope, the earnest expectation of God moving in your life.
- Morning Exhortation (0) February 3, 2014 The Lord Our God is One. HE never sleeps or slumbers (nods off in drowsiness). He never changes but is constant. Continuously choosing to love and care for us. Be open. Be willing and obedient and you shall eat the fat of the land.