- Rekesha Pittman :Serving God As A Minister Of Movement (0) December 13, 2013
- Morning Exhortation : December 12, 2013 (0) December 12, 2013 Whatever you ask for in prayer believe you will receive and you will have it! May God’s word be in you, overflowing.
- A Word About Focus (0) December 10, 2013
Set your self to focus. Define and reach your goals. Be encouraged by this blog post by…
- The Single Best Book To Read This Year (0) December 10, 2013
Let’s face it. Time is short, and we all have so much to do. How much time do we have to dedicate to reading on a daily, weekly or even monthly basis? There are many great authors out there, and this post is not a slight to any one of them. In fact, I suggest that you allot time to explore as many as you can and glean from their wisdom and experiences. But, if you are only going to realistically read one book, this is the one you absolutely should read above all others. It has been on the best sellers list more times than I could count, and has been translated into just about every language known to man. It is in all bookstores, and can be found just about everywhere a book is being sold. It’s called THE BIBLE Inspired by God the Holy Spirit. It has been called many names, The Greatest Story Ever Told, God’s Love Letter, Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth, A Life Manual, no matter what you call it, there is no other reading that can compare, AND it comes along with personal, one on one instruction and revelation from the One who commissioned it. Hands down, no other writing can compare to The Holy Bible, the single most important, and best book to read this and every year.
- Unity Worship Summit in the Bahamas (0) December 9, 2013 Come with Rekesha Pittman to the Bahamas July 9th-12th, 2014!“I am serving as one of the co-hosts for the GTL Unity Worship Summitand you can register with me personally! Inbox me for details or register online atand click on the Rain Rein Reign logo to register.”HURRY-Early bird rates expire December 31st. See you in paradise!
- Praise (0) December 8, 2013
I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
- Jesus, Son of the Highest – Rejoice! (0) December 7, 2013
Luke 1:30-33 KJV
30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Hallelujah and Amen!
- Our Servant King (0) December 6, 2013
Isaiah 53 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
1Who believes our report?
To whom is the arm of Adonai revealed?
2 For before him he grew up like a young plant,
like a root out of dry ground.
He was not well-formed or especially handsome;
we saw him, but his appearance did not attract us.
3 People despised and avoided him,
a man of pains, well acquainted with illness.
Like someone from whom people turn their faces,
he was despised; we did not value him.
4 In fact, it was our diseases he bore,
our pains from which he suffered;
yet we regarded him as punished,
stricken and afflicted by God.
5 But he was wounded because of our crimes,
crushed because of our sins;
the disciplining that makes us whole fell on him,
and by his bruises* we are healed.
6 We all, like sheep, went astray;
we turned, each one, to his own way;
yet Adonai laid on him
the guilt of all of us.
7 Though mistreated, he was submissive —
he did not open his mouth.
Like a lamb led to be slaughtered,
like a sheep silent before its shearers,
he did not open his mouth.
8 After forcible arrest and sentencing,
he was taken away;
and none of his generation protested
his being cut off from the land of the living
for the crimes of my people,
who deserved the punishment themselves.
9 He was given a grave among the wicked;
in his death he was with a rich man.
Although he had done no violence
and had said nothing deceptive,
10 yet it pleased Adonai to crush him with illness,
to see if he would present himself as a guilt offering.
If he does, he will see his offspring;
and he will prolong his days;
and at his hand Adonai’s desire
will be accomplished.
11 After this ordeal, he will see satisfaction.
“By his knowing [pain and sacrifice],
my righteous servant makes many righteous;
it is for their sins that he suffers.
12 Therefore I will assign him a share with the great,
he will divide the spoil with the mighty,
for having exposed himself to death
and being counted among the sinners,
while actually bearing the sin of many
and interceding for the offenders.”
- Morning Exhortation : December 5, 2013 (0) December 5, 2013 Let the peace that surpasses all understanding guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. May joy fill your soul.
- Leadership: Spread The Love (0) December 4, 2013
As dance leaders, we are often consumed by vision, and driven to see its fruition. We can at times neglect to recognize the treasure in those who yield their gifts, talents and passions to us for the purpose of glorifying God. Let us remember and appreciate that the members of our dance ministries are yielding their gifts, time and talent to God just like us, and appreciate all they do in ministering alongside us.