- Line Upon Line (0) November 11, 2013
Many times we want to jump ahead of where we are. Often I imagine myself doing a manuver my body is not ready to perform. Then I realize. No skill I have or have had, was gained over night. I learned and stretched over time. I began with the basics, and learned to do them well. I built a solid foundation before I began to build, and gradually I am acquiring skills to become better.
Isaiah 28:9-10 (KJV)
Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
- Praise (0) November 10, 2013
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
- Morning Exhortation : November 9, 2013 (0) November 9, 2013 No good thing will God with hold from you. Every good and perfect gift comes from the Lord. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. The Lord is faithful that promised.
- On Repeat : Worshiping In God’s Presence (0) November 5, 2013
This song has been on repeat in my home and in my car for about a month now. It is a personal worship song and not one I intend to choreograph but one that I love to worship to. Enjoy.
- Worship Leader (0) November 4, 2013
Some time ago, I came across this article on worship leading that is both interesting and freeing. Instead of summing it up, here is the link so you can read it for yourself.
- Praise (0) November 3, 2013
And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.
- Set Your Clocks! (0) November 2, 2013
It’s that time of year again folk when we fall back one hour. Um if you are up reading this as it posts, go to sleep! Enjoy the extra hour.
- A Time Of Refreshing (0) November 2, 2013
Matthew 14:23 (KJV)
And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.
Jesus would often go off by Himself to spend time alone with God. We too need that face time with Our Heavenly Father to become rooted and grounded. To be reminded of our purpose, strengthened in ministry. Take a moment to focus solely on God. The awesome One that He is and allow genuine praise to emanate from you, dance before Our King in joy and be refreshed.
- Morning Exhortation : October 31, 2013 (0) October 31, 2013 I pray you are refreshed and rested, refilled with energy and ready to conquer every task set before you.
- If my People (0) October 30, 2013
2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
As praise dance ministers, we are often praise warriors. We war in the spirit for our brothers and sisters in Christ. Every motion should be to the glory of God Our Father, and every thought a prayer for one another.
May The Lord God Pour out His abundant Blessings on us as we praise and worship Him, in The name of Jesus Amen.